Wednesday, April 17, 2013

AWA Show

I received this from Vanguard member, Judy Lawson:

 
The reception is tomorrow, Thursday from 5:30-8:00 with the Awards 
Presentation from 7-8 pm at the Glendale Adult Center located at 5970 W. Brown 
St. in Glendale.  It is just North and slightly West of the Glendale Library. 
Hope to see some of you there.  I'm sending this to the out of town friends & 
family cause I think the invite is pretty. 
I have 2 paintings in the show & have been told I am getting an award for one of 
them :) 
 
So, Please attend if you can and show support for one of our Vanguard 
members!
 
Note from bog administrator...I made one last effort to get this pretty invitation to 
publish on the blog and it worked this time. Sorry for the delay!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment