Saturday, August 3, 2013

September Challenge

It has been brought to my attention that there is confusion regarding the September Challenge. I asked Aileen to clarify for us, and this is what she said:



The Challenge is one painting per artist.  If an artist paints in a realistic form they are to push them selves and have the majority of the painting on the abstract side with a hint of realistic.  If a painter works more in a abstract form they are to have the majority realistic with a hint of  abstract in their painting.  


There are many different ways to handle this challenge



If people will google abstract to realism or realism to abstract they will see many examples.

What this means to me, personally, is that I have an almost-finished painting for the challenge that is wrong! Oh well, at least I am painting!


No comments:

Post a Comment